Avalanche claim Cliche off waivers
The Colorado Avalanche on Sunday announced that they have claimed forward Marc-Andre Cliche off waivers from the Los Angeles Kings.
Cliche, 26, has spent the last six seasons with Los Angeles’ American Hockey League affiliate, the Manchester Monarchs, including the last three years as team captain. In 341 career games, Cliche has totaled 68 goals and 83 assists for 151 points. The 6-foot, 203-pound center appeared in 57 games for Manchester in 2012-13, tallying 10 goals and 10 assists.
A native of Rouyn-Noranda, Que., Cliche was drafted by the New York Rangers in the second round (56th overall) of the 2005 Entry Draft.
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension
- Williams spreads winning wisdom
- Portland signs Bissonnette to PTO
- Bibeau's solid start not a surprise