Barons' Davidson undergoing cancer treatment
The Oklahoma City Barons announced on Thursday that rookie defenseman Brandon Davidson has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.
Davidson will undergo immediate treatment at The Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer Center on the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center campus in downtown Oklahoma City. The Oklahoma City Barons and Edmonton Oilers ask that Davidson’s privacy be respected at this time.
The club will provide updates regarding his health as they become available.
Thanks to all my family, friends, fans, and everyone for all the love and support.It goes a long way. I appreciate everyone who has reached— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
Reached out and given me the support. I will be back and I will battle through this. #MovemberForBD— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
- Wolves re-sign Harper, add three
- Cassidy keeps Providence pipeline producing
- Checkers sign NHL veteran LaRose
- Mougenel joins Sharks staff
- Warsofsky looking to break through to NHL
- Bulldogs sign defenseman Finley
- Trio of Flyers prospects waiting their turn
- Hoggan still has that fire