Barons' Davidson undergoing cancer treatment
The Oklahoma City Barons announced on Thursday that rookie defenseman Brandon Davidson has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.
Davidson will undergo immediate treatment at The Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer Center on the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center campus in downtown Oklahoma City. The Oklahoma City Barons and Edmonton Oilers ask that Davidson’s privacy be respected at this time.
The club will provide updates regarding his health as they become available.
Thanks to all my family, friends, fans, and everyone for all the love and support.It goes a long way. I appreciate everyone who has reached— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
Reached out and given me the support. I will be back and I will battle through this. #MovemberForBD— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open
- Walter Bush (1929-2016)