Barons' Davidson undergoing cancer treatment
The Oklahoma City Barons announced on Thursday that rookie defenseman Brandon Davidson has been diagnosed with testicular cancer.
Davidson will undergo immediate treatment at The Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer Center on the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center campus in downtown Oklahoma City. The Oklahoma City Barons and Edmonton Oilers ask that Davidson’s privacy be respected at this time.
The club will provide updates regarding his health as they become available.
Thanks to all my family, friends, fans, and everyone for all the love and support.It goes a long way. I appreciate everyone who has reached— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
Reached out and given me the support. I will be back and I will battle through this. #MovemberForBD— Brandon Davidson (@bdavy3) November 1, 2012
- #AHL80 Fan Favorite Moments
- NHL, AHL clubs look to future at Draft
- AHL alumni collect NHL awards
- Giving love to the Monsters
- A-Devils' Ciceri to retire
- IceHogs' Peck honored with Ken McKenzie Award
- Mark Lamb hired as head coach of Tucson
- AHL Marketing Meeting underway in Pittsburgh