Barons sign Brett Clark
The Oklahoma City Barons signed defenseman Brett Clark to an American Hockey League contract, general manager Bill Scott announced today.
Clark, a 6-foot, 185-pounder from Wapella, Sask., skated last season with the Tampa Bay Lightning where he played in all 82 games, scoring 17 points (2g, 15a). Drafted by the Montreal Canadiens in 1996, Clark has played 681 games in the NHL with Montreal, Atlanta, Colorado and Tampa Bay, scoring 185 points (45g, 140a).
Clark has also appeared in 308 games in the AHL with the Fredericton Canadiens (1997-99), Chicago Wolves (2001-02) and Hershey Bears (2001-05).
- Peters, Mueller among five signed by Coyotes
- Canucks ink Megna, Chaput, Rendulic, Billins
- Devils sign Camper, MacWilliam
- Avalanche sign eight
- Detroit agrees to terms with Lorito, Street, Pasquale
- Predators sign defenseman Irwin
- Blackhawks agree to terms with Abbott
- Sabres sign Falk, Fedun