Bartley gets the call from Nashville
The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Victor Bartley the Milwaukee Admirals.
Bartley becomes the 24th participant in the 2013 Dunkin' Donuts AHL All-Star Classic to be recalled to the National Hockey League since the event was held in Providence Jan. 27-28. He leads Milwaukee defensemen in points with 26 (7g, 19a) in 54 games this season.
As a rookie in 2011-12, the 6-foot, 212-pound native of Maple Ridge, B.C., tied for 10th among American Hockey League defensemen -- and ranked second among AHL rookie defensemen -- in points (39) after signing as a free agent with the Predators on May 24, 2011.
Bartley has yet to appear in an NHL game.
- NHL.com: Keefe key in Leafs' rebuild
- Janik 'more than excited' to return home
- Vatrano named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- #AHLOTB: Building a better Binnington
- Vatrano scores four to lead Bruins
- Dynamic duo leads new-look Pirates
- Gulls finally land back on San Diego ice
- Eager crowd turns out for Heat opener