Bartley gets the call from Nashville
The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Victor Bartley the Milwaukee Admirals.
Bartley becomes the 24th participant in the 2013 Dunkin' Donuts AHL All-Star Classic to be recalled to the National Hockey League since the event was held in Providence Jan. 27-28. He leads Milwaukee defensemen in points with 26 (7g, 19a) in 54 games this season.
As a rookie in 2011-12, the 6-foot, 212-pound native of Maple Ridge, B.C., tied for 10th among American Hockey League defensemen -- and ranked second among AHL rookie defensemen -- in points (39) after signing as a free agent with the Predators on May 24, 2011.
Bartley has yet to appear in an NHL game.
- Caps search for goalie depth at development camp
- Mazanec, Saros compete to be Preds backup
- Griffins captain Jeff Hoggan not returning
- Bowey finding offensive, defensive balance
- Leo Luongo named Springfield goaltending coach
- Halpern named Syracuse Crunch assistant coach
- Coyotes acquire DeAngelo from Lightning
- Stars get Ebert, Kings add Campbell