Bartley gets the call from Nashville
The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Victor Bartley the Milwaukee Admirals.
Bartley becomes the 24th participant in the 2013 Dunkin' Donuts AHL All-Star Classic to be recalled to the National Hockey League since the event was held in Providence Jan. 27-28. He leads Milwaukee defensemen in points with 26 (7g, 19a) in 54 games this season.
As a rookie in 2011-12, the 6-foot, 212-pound native of Maple Ridge, B.C., tied for 10th among American Hockey League defensemen -- and ranked second among AHL rookie defensemen -- in points (39) after signing as a free agent with the Predators on May 24, 2011.
Bartley has yet to appear in an NHL game.
- Nothing came easy for Penguins' Mouillierat
- #AHLOTB: Sharks reflect on time with Sommer
- AHL Plays of the Week: Feb. 5, 2016
- Pair of long-standing records soon to fall
- Leighton on verge of breaking shutout record
- AHL extends agreement with Extenet Systems
- AHL announces suspension
- Pirates name Nick Vitucci assistant coach