Blues acquire Cannone from Ottawa
The St. Louis Blues have acquired forward Pat Cannone from the Ottawa Senators for future considerations.
The Blues' American Hockey League affiliate is the Chicago Wolves.
Cannone tallied 10 goals and 15 assists for 25 points, along with a plus-21 rating, in 74 American Hockey League games with the Binghamton Senators during the 2012-13 campaign. He also made his postseason debut, appearing in three playoff contests.
Overall, the 26-year-old forward has compiled 30 goals and 40 assists for 70 points in 152 career AHL games with Binghamton after finishing his four-tear collegiate career at Miami University.
The Bayport, N.Y., native was originally signed by Ottawa as a free agent on April 8, 2011.
- Flames expecting big things from Baertschi
- Helmer reflects on epic career
- Monsters name Ladouceur assistant coach
- Wolves sign six-time All-Star Locke
- Bulldogs sign Hamilton native Schiestel
- VIDEO: Griffins' Calder Cup run (Part 3)
- Predators sign two-time AHL All-Star Rodney
- Griffins sign McIntyre to AHL pact