Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- Barons sign NHL vet Williams
- Falcons sign Hoeffel, Labrie
- Borgford apoointed as OKC assistant coach
- IceHogs' Danault finding his niche
- Hoffman hoping to stick in Ottawa
- Paek to lead Korean hockey program
- Veilleux joins Norfolk as assistant coach
- AHL time has served Connolly well