Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- Boston loans Smith to Iowa
- AHL Live announces early-bird deals
- Cup champs Berube, O'Neill on move
- AHL announces staff addition
- Gulls a boon to youth hockey in San Diego
- 2015 preseason schedule and results
- Condon's time is now
- AHL announces suspensions