Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- Griffins rally to oust Marlies
- Griffins, Barons to meet in West Finals
- Kearns a lesson in perseverance
- Potential schedules announced for East finals
- AHL Morning Skate: May 21
- Oklahoma disaster relief: How to help
- Devastation hits close to home for Barons
- Thiessen, Penguins push Bruins to limit