Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- Team USA wins bronze as Hellebuyck sparkles
- Murray strums favor with Pens organization
- AHL Morning Skate: May 17
- Gernander returns to the Eastern Conference Finals
- Monarchs to face Wolf Pack for East title
- Wolf Pack roll into conference finals
- AHL Morning Skate: May 15
- Beukeboom on Hartford playoffs, NYR prospects