Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- AHL Morning Skate: May 26
- Monarchs bring native son to face Wolf Pack
- Larkin leads Griffins to Game 2 win
- AHL Morning Skate: May 25
- Comets open West Finals with 2-1 win
- AHL Morning Skate: May 24
- Monarchs too much for Pack again
- Benning pleased with what he sees in Utica