Blues assign Hensick to Peoria
The St. Louis Blues announced today the club has assigned forward T.J. Hensick to the Blues’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.
Hensick was a Second Team AHL All-Star at center in 2011-12, when he totaled 21 goals and 49 assists for 70 points in 66 games for Peoria.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp