Bulldogs issue update on Geoffrion
The Hamilton Bulldogs have issued a medical update on the status of forward Blake Geoffrion, who was injured during last night’s game against the Syracuse Crunch at Bell Centre.
Geoffrion, 24, had successful surgery last night for treatment of a depressed skull fracture. His condition is stable and he remains at the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Geoffrion is out indefinitely, and the medical staff is expecting a complete recovery from his injury.
- AHL names award winners for March
- Playoff Primer: April 1
- AHL announces suspensions
- Accountability plays a big role in Penguins' success
- Wolves' Rattie named AHL Player of the Week
- A resilient nature keeps paying off for Froese
- Hershey heads back to the playoffs
- Milano takes next step in Springfield