Bulldogs issue update on Geoffrion
The Hamilton Bulldogs have issued a medical update on the status of forward Blake Geoffrion, who was injured during last night’s game against the Syracuse Crunch at Bell Centre.
Geoffrion, 24, had successful surgery last night for treatment of a depressed skull fracture. His condition is stable and he remains at the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Geoffrion is out indefinitely, and the medical staff is expecting a complete recovery from his injury.
- AHL Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2015
- Monarchs' Miller leads East to Skills win
- Skills Competition scorecard
- All-Star Classic: Where to watch
- Kostopoulos bringing experience to 2015 All-Star
- Pirates' Shinnimin named to All-Star roster
- Sportsnet: 5 AHL All-Stars to watch
- AHL Highlights of the Week