Bulldogs issue update on Geoffrion
The Hamilton Bulldogs have issued a medical update on the status of forward Blake Geoffrion, who was injured during last night’s game against the Syracuse Crunch at Bell Centre.
Geoffrion, 24, had successful surgery last night for treatment of a depressed skull fracture. His condition is stable and he remains at the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Geoffrion is out indefinitely, and the medical staff is expecting a complete recovery from his injury.
- McKenna's journey again leads to Portland
- 628 AHL alumni on NHL opening-night rosters
- Pouliot ready to work his way back up
- Boston loans Smith to Iowa
- AHL Live announces early-bird deals
- Cup champs Berube, O'Neill on move
- AHL announces staff addition
- Gulls a boon to youth hockey in San Diego