Bulldogs issue update on Geoffrion
The Hamilton Bulldogs have issued a medical update on the status of forward Blake Geoffrion, who was injured during last night’s game against the Syracuse Crunch at Bell Centre.
Geoffrion, 24, had successful surgery last night for treatment of a depressed skull fracture. His condition is stable and he remains at the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Geoffrion is out indefinitely, and the medical staff is expecting a complete recovery from his injury.
- Halpern named Syracuse Crunch assistant coach
- Coyotes acquire DeAngelo from Lightning
- Stars get Ebert, Kings add Campbell
- Leafs acquire Rychel from Columbus
- #AHL80 Fan Favorite Moments
- NHL, AHL clubs look to future at Draft
- AHL alumni collect NHL awards
- Giving love to the Monsters