Bulldogs issue update on Geoffrion
The Hamilton Bulldogs have issued a medical update on the status of forward Blake Geoffrion, who was injured during last night’s game against the Syracuse Crunch at Bell Centre.
Geoffrion, 24, had successful surgery last night for treatment of a depressed skull fracture. His condition is stable and he remains at the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Geoffrion is out indefinitely, and the medical staff is expecting a complete recovery from his injury.
- All-Star coaches to be determined Dec. 31
- Monarchs' O'Neill named Player of the Week
- IceHogs coach to lead U.S. at World Juniors
- Zepp goes the distance for first NHL win in debut
- Falcons come out the victor in high-scoring affair
- Ness a true team leader for Bridgeport
- Five-point night for Miele powers Griffins over Toronto
- Pouliot off and running with WBS Penguins