Bulldogs sign 4-time AHL All-Star Hensick
The Hamilton Bulldogs announced today the signing of forward T.J. Hensick to a one-year American Hockey League contract for the 2014-15 season.
Hensick recorded 11 goals and 23 assists for 34 points in 42 AHL games for Hartford last season after beginning the year with Modo in the Swedish Hockey League.
A veteran of seven professional seasons, Hensick has participated in four AHL All-Star Classics (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012) and was named to the AHL’s Second All-Star Team for the 2011-12 season. The 28-year-old native of Howell, Mich., has played 363 career AHL games with Hartford, Peoria and Lake Erie, compiling 371 points (111 goals, 260 assists) and 142 penalty minutes.
In 112 career National Hockey League regular-season games with St. Louis and Colorado, Hensick has recorded 38 points (12 goals, 26 assists) and 18 penalty minutes.
Hensick was originally selected by the Avalanche in the third round (88th overall) in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.
- Subban working toward his time to shine
- Rallo returning to Stars
- Bower making annual trip to RI Reds reunion
- Hartley lauds benefits for Adirondack Flames
- Rampage's Weiss named winner of Ellery Award
- Pirates sign defensemen Oberg, Southorn
- Meech re-signs with Texas
- Wolves re-sign Harper, add three