Calder Cup Finals to open June 3
The American Hockey League has announced the schedule for the 2010 Calder Cup Finals.
The Eastern Conference champion Hershey Bears will take on the Western Conference champion Texas Stars in a best-of-seven series to determine the 74th American Hockey League champion.
The series will get underway on June 3 at Giant Center in Hershey.
2010 Calder Cup Finals (best-of-seven)
E1-Hershey Bears vs. W2-Texas Stars
Game 1 – Thu., June 3 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
Game 2 – Sat., June 5 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
Game 3 – Mon., June 7 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
Game 4 – Wed., June 9 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
*Game 5 – Fri., June 11 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
*Game 6 – Mon., June 14 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
*Game 7 – Wed., June 16 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
*if necessary... All times Eastern
- A record rookie season
- Helmer named Hershey's VP of Hockey Operations
- Doug Soetaert named GM of Roadrunners
- T.J. Hensick signs with Ontario
- LaBarbera named WHL goaltending coach
- Monsters' coach signs two-year extention
- Brian Sandy named President of Tucson Roadrunners
- Kevin Dean named head coach of Providence