Calder Cup Finals to open June 3
The American Hockey League has announced the schedule for the 2010 Calder Cup Finals.
The Eastern Conference champion Hershey Bears will take on the Western Conference champion Texas Stars in a best-of-seven series to determine the 74th American Hockey League champion.
The series will get underway on June 3 at Giant Center in Hershey.
2010 Calder Cup Finals (best-of-seven)
E1-Hershey Bears vs. W2-Texas Stars
Game 1 – Thu., June 3 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
Game 2 – Sat., June 5 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
Game 3 – Mon., June 7 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
Game 4 – Wed., June 9 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
*Game 5 – Fri., June 11 – Hershey at Texas, 8:30
*Game 6 – Mon., June 14 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
*Game 7 – Wed., June 16 – Texas at Hershey, 7:00
*if necessary... All times Eastern
- Vasilevskiy gives Bolts glimpse of future
- Nelson gets his opportunity
- AHL Board OK's purchase of Texas Stars
- Curry, Gustafsson shut down IceHogs
- Buffalo acquires D'Amigo, Columbus gets Adam
- Darling took a long, difficult road to the NHL
- Cunningham providing energy for Boston
- Nelson promoted; Fleming to lead Barons