Campbell recalled by Dallas
The Texas Stars, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Dallas Stars, announced today that Dallas has recalled goaltender Jack Campbell and has assigned goaltender Richard Bachman to Texas.
Campbell, 21, has appeared in 32 games for Texas this season and has a 14-10-3 record with a .906 save percentage and a 2.59 goals-against average. The Port Huron, Mich., native was Dallas' first-round selection (11th overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
Prior to beginning his professional career, Campbell represented Team USA at three consecutive IIHF World U-20 Championships (2010-12), capturing a gold medal in 2010 and a bronze medal in 2011.
Bachman, 25, has played in seven games this season with Dallas, recording a 2-3-0 record with an .838 SV% and a 4.27 GAA. The Salt Lake City native made four starts for Texas earlier this season and had a 3-1-0 record, with a 2.46 GAA and a team-leading .916 SV%.
Bachman has appeared in 26 career NHL contests, posting a 10-8-1 record with a .894 SV%, a 3.13 GAA and one shutout. He was Dallas' fourth-round selection (120th overall) in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
- Sharks-Sound Tigers postponed
- Falcons come out the victor in high-scoring affair
- Ness a true team leader for Bridgeport
- Five-point night for Miele powers Griffins over Toronto
- Pouliot off and running with WBS Penguins
- Kostopoulos, Fortunus to captain All-Stars
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wolves sign Eager to AHL deal