Capitals pick up Pasquale
The Washington Capitals, parent club of the AHL's Hershey Bears, have acquired goaltender Eddie Pasquale and the 159th pick in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft from the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for the 164th and 192nd picks in the 2014 draft and a seventh-round selection in 2015.
Pasquale, a restricted free agent, was 17-13-1 in 31 appearances for St. John's in 2013-14, with a 2.43 goals-against average and a .920 save percentage. He has appeared in 136 regular-season games in the AHL with St. John's and Chicago, going 66-59-7 (2.63, .910) with 10 shutouts.
Pasquale, 23, was named to the AHL All-Rookie Team in 2011-12.
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa