Clear Day lists to be announced Tuesday
The American Hockey League’s Clear Day deadline, when all 30 teams have to submit their 22-man Clear Day lists, has passed.
Lists were due to the AHL office at 3:00 p.m. ET today. Only those players listed on a team’s Clear Day roster are eligible to compete in the remainder of the AHL regular season and in the 2011 Calder Cup Playoffs, unless emergency conditions arise as a result of recall, injury or suspension.
Teams may also add signed junior players or players on amateur tryout contracts after Clear Day, but only once their respective junior or college seasons are complete.
Lists will be posted on Tuesday morning. Stay tuned to theahl.com for the latest transactions affecting AHL players and teams.
- All-Star Classic a hit for the Utica Comets
- Carrick nets Bears' 20,000th goal
- Canucks acquire Clendening from Chicago
- Sharks' AHL affiliate to swim at SAP Center
- AHL approves formation of Pacific Division
- High expectations for the Hershey Bears
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Bruins' Subban named Player of the Week