Coyotes acquire McMillan
The Phoenix Coyotes, parent club of the AHL's Portland Pirates, have acquired left wing Brandon McMillan from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for center Matthew Lombardi.
The 5-foot-11, 190-pound McMillan has played in six games with the Ducks this season registering one assist. He also has recorded eight goals and five assists for 13 points in 41 games with the AHL's Norfolk Admirals.
The 23-year-old native of Richmond, B.C., has recorded 11-15-26 and 40 PIM in 91 career NHL games with Anaheim. McMillan was originally drafted by the Ducks in the third round (85th overall) in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa
- Attitude Czech
- Drouin nets winner in pro debut
- Caps prospect Carrick has bright future