Dallas recalls Vincour, sends Fraser to Texas
The Texas Stars, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Dallas Stars, announced Monday that Dallas has recalled right wing Tomas Vincour and has returned left wing Matt Fraser to Texas.
Vincour, 22, has skated in 47 games for Texas, posting 28 points (13 goals, 15 assists). The 6-foot-2, 204-pound forward from Brno, Czech Republic, was Dallas' fifth-round selection (129th overall) at the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
Vincour has one goal, a plus-1 rating, and seven shots in eight games this season for Dallas. In 79 career NHL games, he has recorded 13 points (6G-7A).
Fraser, 22, ranks third in the AHL with 27 goals and leads the league with 14 power-play tallies. Earlier this season, Fraser was selected to represent the Western Conference at the 2013 AHL All-Star Classic and currently leads the Texas Stars in overall scoring with 39 points (27g, 12a) in 54 games for the club.
Fraser has skated in three games this season with Dallas, and recorded one point.
- Allen returns to Rampage, reunites with Rowe
- Travis Morin's day with the Cup
- Devils add Cunniff to coaching staff
- Stolarz coming off strong junior season
- Morrissey looking to follow friend's path
- Lightning anticipate next wave of young talent
- Jets hopefuls living the dream
- Griffith among hopefuls at Bruins' rookie camp