Drazenovic recalled by Blue Jackets
The Springfield Falcons announced on Wednesday that center Nick Drazenovic has been recalled by their NHL affiliate, the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Drazenovic has a share of the Falcons' team lead with 45 points (16g, 29a), placing the sixth-year pro in a tie for third place in the league in scoring along with teammate Jonathan Audy-Marchessault.
The 26-year-old from Prince George, B.C., leads the league in power-play points (26) and is tied for first with six game-winning goals.
This is Drazenovic's first recall to Columbus. He has played three career NHL games, all with St. Louis in 2010-11.
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open