Drazenovic recalled by Blue Jackets
The Springfield Falcons announced on Wednesday that center Nick Drazenovic has been recalled by their NHL affiliate, the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Drazenovic has a share of the Falcons' team lead with 45 points (16g, 29a), placing the sixth-year pro in a tie for third place in the league in scoring along with teammate Jonathan Audy-Marchessault.
The 26-year-old from Prince George, B.C., leads the league in power-play points (26) and is tied for first with six game-winning goals.
This is Drazenovic's first recall to Columbus. He has played three career NHL games, all with St. Louis in 2010-11.
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season