Dziurzynski returned to Binghamton
The Ottawa Senators today re-assigned forward David Dziurzynski to the club's American Hockey League affiliate, the Binghamton Senators.
Dziurzynski, 23, was recalled by the Senators (and to the NHL) for the first time in his career on Feb. 15 and made his debut the following evening at Toronto. In 12 NHL games for Ottawa this season, he has recorded two points (two goals) and 13 penalty minutes.
He has also registered 17 points (three goals, 14 assists) and 100 penalty minutes over 44 AHL games this season with Binghamton.
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa