Falcons and Phantoms to finish game on Mar. 1
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The Springfield Falcons announced that they will finish their suspended game from Sunday, Feb. 17 against the Adirondack Phantoms on Friday, Mar. 1 at 6:05 p.m. prior to that evening's scheduled contest between the two clubs, which will now begin at 7:30 p.m.
The game will resume with 3:42 remaining in the second period with Adirondack leading, 2-1, and Springfield commencing a two-minute power play.
The public is invited to attend the conclusion of the Feb. 17 game free of charge. After that game has ended, fans will be asked to exit the MassMutual Center before re-entering the building to have their tickets for the 7:30 p.m. contest scanned. The teams will stay in their respective locker rooms during the break and will return to the ice at approximately 7:20 p.m. for a brief warm-up before the opening face-off of the second game.
The Feb. 17 game was postponed due to an on-ice seizure suffered by Falcons forward Wade MacLeod, who has since been released from Baystate Medical Center, is in good spirits, and is resting comfortably.
- Just another day at the office for Michael Leighton
- West prevails in wild AHL All-Star Game
- AHL Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2015
- Monarchs' Miller leads East to Skills win
- Skills Competition scorecard
- All-Star Classic: Where to watch
- Kostopoulos bringing experience to 2015 All-Star
- Pirates' Shinnimin named to All-Star roster