Falcons release statement on Wade MacLeod
Springfield Falcons forward Wade MacLeod was stable and alert after suffering a seizure following a hit into the glass during the second period of the Feb. 17 game against the Adirondack Phantoms.
MacLeod was brought by ambulance to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield. Players and coaching staffs on each team unanimously agreed to postpone the game.
Information on MacLeod's status and a rescheduled game date will be announced when available on FalconsAHL.com.
UPDATE, 2/21/13: Statement from family of Wade MacLeod: "A CT scan performed on Wade resulted in the discovery of a benign mass. He will be undergoing further examination to determine the appropriate treatment. We appreciate the respect of Wade's privacy at this time."
- Series Snapshot: Monarchs vs. Admirals
- Series Snapshot: Senators vs. Penguins
- Series Snapshot: IceCaps vs. Devils
- Hedden lifts Stars to OT victory
- Falcons take Game 1 in overtime
- Series Snapshot: Stars vs. Barons
- Series Snapshot: Falcons vs. Bruins
- AHL Morning Skate: April 23