Fedun signs with Sharks
The San Jose Sharks, parent club of the AHL's Worcester Sharks, announced today that the club has signed free agent defenseman Taylor Fedun to a one-year contract.
Fedun, 26, recorded 10 goals and 28 assists for 38 points in 65 games during the 2013-14 season with Oklahoma City of the American Hockey League. He also made his NHL debut with Edmonton last season and registered two goals in four games with the Oilers.
Fedun has collected 18 goals and 47 assists for 65 points in 135 AHL games with Oklahoma City over his first two pro seasons.
The 6-foot, 198-pound native of Edmonton, Alta., originally signed with Edmonton as an undrafted free agent on March 8, 2011, following four seasons at Princeton University.
- 2015 All-Star tickets to go on sale
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension