Fox Sports Southwest to air five Rampage games
The San Antonio Rampage and FOX Sports Southwest announced today that they will broadcast five Rampage games throughout the team’s 2012-13 season.
"We are looking forward to this great opportunity to showcase hockey in South Texas,” said Spurs Sports & Entertainment Director of Broadcasting Mike Kickirillo. “Rampage games offer some of the best entertainment in San Antonio and we believe that broadcasting games this season will get our local viewers excited and engaged with the team."
FOX Sports Southwest will televise two Rampage home games and three Rampage road games starting on Wednesday, Dec. 19, as the Rampage take on their in-state rival Texas Stars in Cedar Park at 7:30 p.m. at Cedar Park Center. Rampage play-by-play broadcaster Dan Weiss and Spurs television host and in-game reporter Andrew Monaco will serve on the television broadcast team.
Wed., Dec. 19 - San Antonio at Texas, 7:30 CT
Fri., Feb. 1 - Rockford at San Antonio, 7:30 CT
Mon., Feb. 4 - San Antonio at Houston, 7:00 CT
Tue., Mar. 19 - San Antonio at Texas, 7:30 CT
Sat., Mar. 23 - Oklahoma City at San Antonio, 7:00 CT
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks