Fox Sports Southwest to air five Rampage games
The San Antonio Rampage and FOX Sports Southwest announced today that they will broadcast five Rampage games throughout the team’s 2012-13 season.
"We are looking forward to this great opportunity to showcase hockey in South Texas,” said Spurs Sports & Entertainment Director of Broadcasting Mike Kickirillo. “Rampage games offer some of the best entertainment in San Antonio and we believe that broadcasting games this season will get our local viewers excited and engaged with the team."
FOX Sports Southwest will televise two Rampage home games and three Rampage road games starting on Wednesday, Dec. 19, as the Rampage take on their in-state rival Texas Stars in Cedar Park at 7:30 p.m. at Cedar Park Center. Rampage play-by-play broadcaster Dan Weiss and Spurs television host and in-game reporter Andrew Monaco will serve on the television broadcast team.
Wed., Dec. 19 - San Antonio at Texas, 7:30 CT
Fri., Feb. 1 - Rockford at San Antonio, 7:30 CT
Mon., Feb. 4 - San Antonio at Houston, 7:00 CT
Tue., Mar. 19 - San Antonio at Texas, 7:30 CT
Sat., Mar. 23 - Oklahoma City at San Antonio, 7:00 CT
- Reign, Gulls to meet in second round
- Gulls use special teams to snuff out Stars
- Reign advance with Game 4 win
- AHL Morning Skate: April 29
- Marlies-Devils to get underway Wednesday
- Gulls hand Stars big loss in Game 3
- Kempe scores twice in Reign win
- Flick ends marathon with 3OT winner