Heat re-sign goaltender Taylor
The Abbotsford Heat announced today the signing of goaltender Danny Taylor to a one-year American Hockey League contract.
Taylor joined the Heat after signing as a free agent on Dec. 2, 2011. In 43 AHL games between Abbotsford and Springfield last season, Taylor earned a record of 22-13-3 with a 2.29 goals-against average (eighth in the league), a .924 save percentage (ninth) and five shutouts (T-second).
Taylor, 26, has made 104 career AHL appearances with Abbotsford, Springfield, Syracuse and Manchester, compiling a record of 46-28-7 with a 2.64 GAA, a .919 save percentage and nine shutouts.
- Providence, Boston extend affiliation
- 2014-15 AHL schedule unveiled
- Holland looking to make the leap
- Namestnikov enjoys NHLPA Rookie Showcase
- Khokhlachev ready for NHL shot
- Lehigh Valley signs Hextall to AHL deal
- Former AHL player coping with ALS
- Beaulieu looking to make the leap