Heat re-sign goaltender Taylor
The Abbotsford Heat announced today the signing of goaltender Danny Taylor to a one-year American Hockey League contract.
Taylor joined the Heat after signing as a free agent on Dec. 2, 2011. In 43 AHL games between Abbotsford and Springfield last season, Taylor earned a record of 22-13-3 with a 2.29 goals-against average (eighth in the league), a .924 save percentage (ninth) and five shutouts (T-second).
Taylor, 26, has made 104 career AHL appearances with Abbotsford, Springfield, Syracuse and Manchester, compiling a record of 46-28-7 with a 2.64 GAA, a .919 save percentage and nine shutouts.
- Paek to lead Korean hockey program
- Veilleux joins Norfolk as assistant coach
- AHL time has served Connolly well
- Blues sign Welsh
- Milwaukee signs Grant, Madore
- Prospects in goal bode well for Sabres
- Ottawa wisely stocking B-Sens with leadership
- Pens' McNeill ready to be noticed