IceCaps add Tousignant
The Dallas Stars have reassigned Mathieu Tousignant from the Texas Stars to the St. John’s IceCaps.
Tousignant, 23, appeared in 18 games for Texas this season, scoring one goal and recording 10 penalty minutes. The St. Etienne-de-Lauzon, Que., native also played 28 ECHL games for the Idaho Steelheads, where he posted 19 points (four goals, 15 assists) and 77 penalty minutes.
Undrafted, Tousignant skated in 176 career AHL games for the Stars over the last four seasons, tallying 38 points (17 goals, 21 assists) and 224 penalty minutes. He also played in five Calder Cup Playoff games with Texas during the 2010-11 season.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH