IceCaps agree to terms with Kaunisto
The St. John’s IceCaps have agreed to terms with forward Ray Kaunisto on an AHL contract.
Kaunisto, 25, played in 74 games with the Manchester Monarchs during the 2011-12 season. In that time, the left-handed forward recorded 22 points (seven goals, 15 assists) and 65 penalty minutes.
The Sault Ste. Marie, Mich., native played four years at Northern Michigan University from 2006-10, where he recorded 62 points (36g, 26a) and 208 penalty minutes.
- Checkers sign NHL veteran LaRose
- Mougenel joins Sharks staff
- Warsofsky looking to break through to NHL
- Bulldogs sign defenseman Finley
- Trio of Flyers prospects waiting their turn
- Hoggan still has that fire
- Bulldogs sign Dowell
- Adirondack names Gill assistant coach