IceCaps agree to terms with Kaunisto
The St. John’s IceCaps have agreed to terms with forward Ray Kaunisto on an AHL contract.
Kaunisto, 25, played in 74 games with the Manchester Monarchs during the 2011-12 season. In that time, the left-handed forward recorded 22 points (seven goals, 15 assists) and 65 penalty minutes.
The Sault Ste. Marie, Mich., native played four years at Northern Michigan University from 2006-10, where he recorded 62 points (36g, 26a) and 208 penalty minutes.
- Wolf Pack re-signs O'Donnell
- #AHLFanFridays Week 2: Nina Weiss
- Comets' Burke wins Ellery Award for 2014-15
- Home, sweet home, for Cunneyworth
- Campbell ready to grab starting role
- Conner poised for Pennsylvania hat trick
- IceCaps unveil new jerseys
- Canucks re-sign Baertschi