IceHogs sign Miskovic, Schnell
The Rockford IceHogs announced on Wednesday that they have agreed to terms with defenseman Zach Miskovic and forward Ryan Schnell on AHL contracts for the 2014-15 season.
Miskovic, 29, returns to Rockford after appearing in 15 games for the IceHogs in 2013-14, registering seven assists. The River Forest, Ill., also played for San Antonio and Iowa last season, finishing with one goal and nine assists in 44 games.
Miskovic, who won a Calder Cup with Hershey in 2010, has recorded 20 goals and 51 assists for 71 points in 238 career AHL matches.
Schnell, 25, played 39 games for the eventual Eastern Conference champion St. John's IceCaps last season, tallying one goal and racking up 120 penalty minutes.
The Cary, Ill., native has skated in 84 career AHL games between St. John’s and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and has recorded four points (3g, 1a) and 260 PIM.
- Rallo returning to Stars
- Bower making annual trip to RI Reds reunion
- Hartley lauds benefits for Adirondack Flames
- Rampage's Weiss named winner of Ellery Award
- Pirates sign defensemen Oberg, Southorn
- Meech re-signs with Texas
- Wolves re-sign Harper, add three
- Cassidy keeps Providence pipeline producing