Jets recall Pasquale from St. John's
The Winnipeg Jets announced today they have recalled goaltender Eddie Pasquale from the St. John’s IceCaps of the American Hockey League.
Additionally, goaltender Chris Carrozzi has been reassigned to St. John's from Ontario (ECHL).
Pasquale, 22, has played in 36 games for the IceCaps so far this season. In that time, the Toronto native has earned a 14-19-2 record, a 2.63 goals-against average and a .912 save percentage.
During the 2011-12 season, Pasquale earned a spot on the AHL All-Rookie Team, playing in 38 games for the IceCaps and going 23-12-1 with a 2.41 GAA and a .911 save percentage.
Pasquale was selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the fourth round of the 2009 NHL Draft.
Carrozzi, 22, has played in 23 games with Ontario so far this season, going 16-6-1 with a 2.92 GAA and an .882 save percentage. The 2008 draft pick by Atlanta has made four career AHL appearances, including one this season with St. John's.
- Wolves' Rattie named AHL Player of the Week
- A resilient nature keeps paying off for Froese
- Playoff Primer: March 30
- Hershey heads back to the playoffs
- Milano takes next step in Springfield
- Monarchs first to clinch playoff berth
- Koekkoek making big strides with Syracuse
- AHL Highlights of the Week