Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks
The Los Angeles Kings, parent club of the AHL's Manchester Monarchs, acquired forward James Livingston from San Jose in exchange for a conditional seventh-round selection in the 2016 NHL Draft.
Livingston, who turns 24 on Saturday, has four goals and 11 assists for 15 points in 53 games with the AHL's Worcester Sharks this season. In 188 games over three seasons with Worcester, Livingston has registered 17 goals and 39 assists for 56 points.
Livingston was originally drafted by St. Louis in the third round (70th overall) in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH