Longpre returning to Wolves
The Chicago Wolves announced on Thursday that they have signed forward Nathan Longpre.
Longpre posted 11 goals and 10 assists for 21 points in 59 games between Chicago and Springfield last season. He began his rookie campaign with the Wolves before being traded to the Falcons on Feb. 28, 2012.
The 24-year-old forward played four seasons at Robetr Morris University, setting a career high with 42 points in 33 games as a senior in 2010-11.
Longpre, a native of Peterborough, Ont., made his professional debut late that season, competing in eight contests with the AHL’s Worcester Sharks.
- Conference final previews
- Kings of the Queen City
- AHL Morning Skate: May 24
- Penguins join elite company with comeback
- Red Wings' affiliate making run of their own
- Stars unveil new look for 2013-14
- Penguins march into history books
- Crunch, Penguins to battle for East crown