Milwaukee adds Hamill
The Florida Panthers have reassigned forward Zach Hamill from the San Antonio Rampage to the Milwaukee Admirals.
Hamill, 24, has totaled 16 goals and 24 assists for 40 points in 66 AHL games between Hershey and San Antonio this season. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound forward was acquired by the Panthers via trade from the Washington Capitals on Jan. 31, and posted five goals and 13 assists in 26 games for the Rampage.
The Vancouver, B.C., native was drafted eighth overall in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft by the Boston Bruins. Hamill has suited up for the Bruins in 20 NHL games since the 2007-08 campaign, tallying four assists.
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa
- Attitude Czech
- Drouin nets winner in pro debut
- Caps prospect Carrick has bright future
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Agozzino 'staying hungry' with the Monsters
- Pedan keeping it simple with the Sound Tigers
- Boychuk, Terry help make a point for the 'Canes