Mink signs tryout with P-Bruins
The Providence Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed veteran forward Graham Mink to a professional tryout contract.
Mink, a 33-year-old native of Stowe, Vt., is a veteran of 722 professional games, including 686 in the American Hockey League over 11 seasons with Portland (2001-05), Hershey (2005-06, 08-09, 11-12), Worcester (2006-08), Rochester (2009-10) and Peoria (2010-11). The 6-foot-3, 220-pound forward has totaled 243 goals and 250 assists for 493 points in his AHL career, including 16-26-42 in 48 games for Hershey last season.
Mink has also skated in 67 career Calder Cup Playoff games, compiling 19 goals and 30 assists for 49 points and winning championships with Hershey in 2006 and 2009.
Named captain of the PlanetUSA AHL All-Star team in 2010, Mink has appeared in seven career NHL games, all with Washington.
- Mrazek rewarding Red Wings with performance
- Griffith's 3OT winner lifts Providence
- Wathier's late goal keeps Portland alive
- Frattin scores twice, Marlies take 2-0 lead
- AHL announces suspension
- AHL Morning Skate: April 26
- Barons work OT magic again
- IceHogs knock off Stars again