Mink signs tryout with P-Bruins
The Providence Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed veteran forward Graham Mink to a professional tryout contract.
Mink, a 33-year-old native of Stowe, Vt., is a veteran of 722 professional games, including 686 in the American Hockey League over 11 seasons with Portland (2001-05), Hershey (2005-06, 08-09, 11-12), Worcester (2006-08), Rochester (2009-10) and Peoria (2010-11). The 6-foot-3, 220-pound forward has totaled 243 goals and 250 assists for 493 points in his AHL career, including 16-26-42 in 48 games for Hershey last season.
Mink has also skated in 67 career Calder Cup Playoff games, compiling 19 goals and 30 assists for 49 points and winning championships with Hershey in 2006 and 2009.
Named captain of the PlanetUSA AHL All-Star team in 2010, Mink has appeared in seven career NHL games, all with Washington.
- Grimaldi looks back on historic twinbill
- AHL remembers Al Arbour
- #AHLFanFridays Week 6: The Feldmans
- 2015-16 schedule released
- Cracknell heads to Vancouver organization
- IceCaps sign former Blackhawks pick Brown
- Former AHL standout Maki passes away
- Nehring signs AHL deal with Hartford