- McKenna's journey again leads to Portland
- Mike McKenna’s journey from his hometown St. Louis to Portland has taken him through 11 organizations, nine American Hockey League cities and four NHL cities.
- 628 AHL alumni on NHL opening-night rosters
- As the National Hockey League embarks on its 2015-16 season today, the American Hockey League is proud to have 628 graduates on NHL opening-day…
- Pouliot ready to work his way back up
- The 21-year-old isn’t bitter about not making Pittsburgh’s roster. He said he understands the decision and being sent down to a place that’s…
- Boston loans Smith to Iowa
- The Boston Bruins on Tuesday announced that they have assigned goaltender Jeremy Smith to the Iowa Wild, AHL affiliate of the Minnesota Wild.
- AHL Live announces early-bird deals
- The American Hockey League and NeuLion, Inc., announced today that early-bird pricing on AHL Live packages for the 2015-16 season is now available.
- Cup champs Berube, O'Neill on move
- A pair of 2015 Calder Cup champions were on the move Tuesday afternoon as National Hockey League teams started finalizing their rosters for the…
- AHL announces staff addition
- American Hockey League President and CEO David Andrews announced today that Shawn Flanagan has been named Manager of Hockey Operations for the AHL.
- Gulls a boon to youth hockey in San Diego
- More and more over the past decade, athletes born and raised in San Diego have removed the novelty of top-notch players coming out of the region.…