- Romasko one step away from history
- If AHL referee Evgeny Romasko calls some National Hockey League games next month, which is a strong possibility, it will be a groundbreaking story — he would be the first Russian zebra to call penalties in league history.
- Another strong season earns Lindberg a look
- On February 24th, at just around 7 p.m., Hartford Wolf Pack center Oscar Lindberg had a date at Madison Square Garden with a dream he’d been…
- Brent Sopel announces retirement
- Chicago Wolves defenseman Brent Sopel announced his retirement on Friday morning, after playing 659 NHL games and 211 AHL games with stops in the…
- Playoff Primer: Feb. 27
- A daily look at the race to the 2015 Calder Cup Playoffs. The 2014-15 regular season ends April 19
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- SendtoNews presents the latest edition of the AHL Highlights of the Week...
- Cracknell heads back to the Wolves
- The St. Louis Blues announced Thursday that they have acquired F Adam Cracknell from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for future considerations.
- Brennan returns to Toronto
- The Toronto Maple Leafs announced on Thursday that they have acquired D T.J. Brennan from the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for F Spencer Abbott.
- Adam relishing opportunity with Springfield
- It was a mid-afternoon phone call on a Tuesday in December, only three days prior to the NHL’s Christmas Trade Freeze, when Luke Adam received…