AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Utica Comets defenseman Jon Landry has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a playoff game vs. Albany on Apr. 28.
With Utica's season having ended, Landry will miss the next game for which he is active on an AHL club roster.
- AHL announces suspension
- AHL Morning Skate: April 30
- AHL Plays of the Week: April 29, 2016
- Reign, Gulls to meet in second round
- Gulls use special teams to snuff out Stars
- Reign advance with Game 4 win
- AHL Morning Skate: April 29
- Marlies-Devils to get underway Wednesday