Oilers recall Arcobello from OKC
The Edmonton Oilers, parent club of the AHL's Oklahoma City Barons, have recalled forward Mark Arcobello, it was announced Tuesday.
Arcobello, a 5-foot-9, 165-pounder from Milford, Conn., is skating in his third season with the Barons. He has 14 goals and 25 assists for 39 points in 43 games, tied for eighth in the AHL in scoring.
Arcobello recently represented the Barons at the 2013 Dunkin' Donuts AHL All-Star Classic and recorded three assists in the All-Star Game, including one on the game-winning goal for the Western Conference. Arcobello becomes the 11th participant in this year's event to be recalled to the NHL since last Monday's game.
Arcobello has totaled 42 goals and 62 assists for 104 points in 142 games with Oklahoma City. Prior to turning pro, he played four seasons at Yale University.
- Richardson staying behind Binghamton bench
- Texas signs five for 2015-16
- Carr has become must-see Habs prospect
- Boychuk stays on with Carolina
- Boston signs Hayes, Connolly, DeFazio
- Carrière added to IceCaps' staff
- Griffins re-sign Hoggan, Paetsch; add Grant
- Miller set to impress the Bruins