Oilers sign goaltender Bachman
The Edmonton Oilers, parent club of the AHL's Oklahoma City Barons, have agreed to terms with goaltender Richard Bachman on a one-year contract.
Bachman, 25, played 13 games for the Dallas Stars last season and had a 6-5-0 record with a 3.25 goals-against average and an .885 save percentage. He also played six games for the Texas Stars of the AHL and was 5-1-0 with a 2.31 GAA and a .920 save percentage.
Bachman has made 84 career appearances in the AHL, posting a record of 44-30-6 with a 2.37 GAA, a .920 save percentage and nine shutouts. In 32 career NHL games, Bachman has a 14-10-1 record with a 2.94 GAA and a .901 save percentage.
The 5-foot-10, 175-pound native of Salt Lake City, Utah, was Dallas' fourth-round choice in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
- Flames expecting big things from Baertschi
- Helmer reflects on epic career
- Monsters name Ladouceur assistant coach
- Wolves sign six-time All-Star Locke
- Bulldogs sign Hamilton native Schiestel
- VIDEO: Griffins' Calder Cup run (Part 3)
- Predators sign two-time AHL All-Star Rodney
- Griffins sign McIntyre to AHL pact