Ottawa signs Camper
The Ottawa Senators, parent club of the AHL's Binghamton Senators, announced today that the club has signed forward Carter Camper to one-year, two-way contract.
Camper, 25, split last season between the American Hockey League’s Providence Bruins and Springfield Falcons. In 60 regular-season games, Camper notched 12 goals and 39 assists for 51 points, and he put up one goal and four assists in five playoff games for Springfield.
A native of Rocky River, Ohio, Camper has skated in 189 career AHL games, recording 41 goals and 107 assists for 148 points. He was an AHL All-Star in 2011-12, a season in which he also made his only NHL appearance, picking up one goal in three games with Boston.
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Texas adds Nichushkin on conditioning stint
- All-Star Classic tickets to go on sale Monday
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know