Ottawa signs Camper
The Ottawa Senators, parent club of the AHL's Binghamton Senators, announced today that the club has signed forward Carter Camper to one-year, two-way contract.
Camper, 25, split last season between the American Hockey League’s Providence Bruins and Springfield Falcons. In 60 regular-season games, Camper notched 12 goals and 39 assists for 51 points, and he put up one goal and four assists in five playoff games for Springfield.
A native of Rocky River, Ohio, Camper has skated in 189 career AHL games, recording 41 goals and 107 assists for 148 points. He was an AHL All-Star in 2011-12, a season in which he also made his only NHL appearance, picking up one goal in three games with Boston.
- Rallo returning to Stars
- Bower making annual trip to RI Reds reunion
- Hartley lauds benefits for Adirondack Flames
- Rampage's Weiss named winner of Ellery Award
- Pirates sign defensemen Oberg, Southorn
- Meech re-signs with Texas
- Wolves re-sign Harper, add three
- Cassidy keeps Providence pipeline producing