Parlett joins Panthers
The Florida Panthers, parent club of the AHL's San Antonio Rampage, have agreed to a one-year, two-way contract with defenseman Blake Parlett.
Parlett, 25, spent the 2013-2014 season in the American Hockey League playing in both Springfield and Providence. In 62 games with the two clubs, he recorded four goals and 19 assists for 23 points. He added two goals and four assists in 11 postseason games with Providence.
In four AHL seasons, the Bracebridge, Ont., native has played in 217 games registering 18 goals and 63 assists for 81 points.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH