Parlett joins Panthers
The Florida Panthers, parent club of the AHL's San Antonio Rampage, have agreed to a one-year, two-way contract with defenseman Blake Parlett.
Parlett, 25, spent the 2013-2014 season in the American Hockey League playing in both Springfield and Providence. In 62 games with the two clubs, he recorded four goals and 19 assists for 23 points. He added two goals and four assists in 11 postseason games with Providence.
In four AHL seasons, the Bracebridge, Ont., native has played in 217 games registering 18 goals and 63 assists for 81 points.
- Newbury notches 500th AHL point
- Laughton turning heads early in Lehigh Valley
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Texas adds Nichushkin on conditioning stint
- All-Star Classic tickets to go on sale Monday
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions