Penguins sign Letourneau-Leblond
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have signed forward Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond to an American Hockey League contract.
A seven-year veteran from Levis, Que., Letourneau-Leblond skated with the Norfolk Admirals during the 2012-13 season, recording three goals, five assists and 98 penalty minutes in 33 games.
Letourneau-Leblond, 28, has appeared in 275 AHL contests between time spent with Norfolk, the Abbotsford Heat, the Albany Devils, the Lowell Devils and the Albany River Rats, compiling 47 points (21g, 26a) and 1,061 PIM.
Originally drafted by New Jersey in the seventh round of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Letourneau-Leblond has played in 40 NHL games with the Devils and Calgary, totaling three assists and 101 PIM.
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa