Penguins sign Letourneau-Leblond
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have signed forward Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond to an American Hockey League contract.
A seven-year veteran from Levis, Que., Letourneau-Leblond skated with the Norfolk Admirals during the 2012-13 season, recording three goals, five assists and 98 penalty minutes in 33 games.
Letourneau-Leblond, 28, has appeared in 275 AHL contests between time spent with Norfolk, the Abbotsford Heat, the Albany Devils, the Lowell Devils and the Albany River Rats, compiling 47 points (21g, 26a) and 1,061 PIM.
Originally drafted by New Jersey in the seventh round of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Letourneau-Leblond has played in 40 NHL games with the Devils and Calgary, totaling three assists and 101 PIM.
- Drazenovic might get his wish
- Bolts forwards have a lot on the line
- 2013 preseason schedule set
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Depth could mean goals for Devils
- Aware of situation, Allen still trying to impress
- Phantoms sign VandeVelde, Clarkson
- Milwaukee signs four to AHL contracts