Phantoms agree to terms with Fyten
The Lehigh Valley Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, announced Wednesday that they have agreed to terms with left wing Austin Fyten to an AHL contract for the 2014-15 season.
Fyten, 23, is a 6-foot-2, 200-pound native of Sundre, Alta., entering his third season of professional hockey.
Fyten appeared in 47 regular-season AHL games with Oklahoma City in 2013-14, recording seven goals and 13 assists for 20 points along with a plus-7 rating. He added a goal and an assist in three Calder Cup Playoff contests. Fyten also tallied 15 points (9g, 6a) in 15 ECHL games with Idaho last season.
Fyten has totaled seven goals and 15 assists for 22 points in 58 career AHL outings.
- 2015 All-Star tickets to go on sale
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension