Pirates to play entire 13-14 schedule in Lewiston
The Portland Pirates announced this afternoon that the team will play its entire home schedule in the 2013-14 season at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston, Maine.
The Pirates had originally been slated to play its first 13 home games this season in Lewiston.
In conjunction with the announcement, four changes to the Pirates' schedule were made:
Feb. 15 vs. St. John's - moved to Feb. 18, 2014
Mar. 21 vs. Manchester - moved to Oct. 9, 2013
Mar. 22 vs. Providence - moved to Dec. 11, 2013
Apr. 4 vs. Hershey - moved to Apr. 2, 2014
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH