Pirates to play entire 13-14 schedule in Lewiston
The Portland Pirates announced this afternoon that the team will play its entire home schedule in the 2013-14 season at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston, Maine.
The Pirates had originally been slated to play its first 13 home games this season in Lewiston.
In conjunction with the announcement, four changes to the Pirates' schedule were made:
Feb. 15 vs. St. John's - moved to Feb. 18, 2014
Mar. 21 vs. Manchester - moved to Oct. 9, 2013
Mar. 22 vs. Providence - moved to Dec. 11, 2013
Apr. 4 vs. Hershey - moved to Apr. 2, 2014
- Checkers sign DiPietro to tryout
- Omark scores four in Barons win
- San Jose's success has roots in Worcester
- Off-ice chemistry leading to on-ice success
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Malhotra a 'true pro' in Charlotte
- MacLeod continuing inspiring comeback
- Devils spoil Comets' home opener