Predators recall Beck
The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has recalled forward Taylor Beck from Milwaukee (AHL).
Beck, 21, leads the Admirals with 41 points (11 goals, 30 assists) in 50 games this season, his second full professional campaign. Yet to appear in an NHL contest, the 6-foot-2, 208-pound right wing ranked among the AHL’s top 20 rookies in both points and goals in 2011-12, finishing with 16-24-40 in 74 games.
Nashville's third-round choice, 70th overall, in the 2009 Entry Draft, Beck finished both the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons ranked among the Ontario Hockey League’s top 10 in points and goals with the Guelph Storm.
- Kostopoulos, Fortunus to captain All-Stars
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wolves sign Eager to AHL deal
- Callahan looks 'to be great every night' for Griffins
- Guerin, Weinrich named All-Star honorary captains
- Return to hockey ideal for Ilya Bryzgalov
- Pickard opens eyes in Colorado
- Phantoms tie record with 3 goals in :21