Predators recall Beck
The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has recalled forward Taylor Beck from Milwaukee (AHL).
Beck, 21, leads the Admirals with 41 points (11 goals, 30 assists) in 50 games this season, his second full professional campaign. Yet to appear in an NHL contest, the 6-foot-2, 208-pound right wing ranked among the AHL’s top 20 rookies in both points and goals in 2011-12, finishing with 16-24-40 in 74 games.
Nashville's third-round choice, 70th overall, in the 2009 Entry Draft, Beck finished both the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons ranked among the Ontario Hockey League’s top 10 in points and goals with the Guelph Storm.
- Dumba's development deepens Wild D corps
- Newcomer Garbowsky feels at home in Rochester
- Playoff Primer: April 18
- Monarchs' O'Neill voted AHL MVP
- Bolts-Wings matchup familiar to AHL followers
- Three AHL clubs announce new affiliations
- Pens' Murray voted AHL's top goalie
- AHL announces suspensions