Rampage get Gudbranson, Santorelli
The Florida Panthers announced Wednesday that the club has loaned defenseman Erik Gudbranson and forward Mike Santorelli to the San Antonio Rampage (AHL).
Gudbranson, 21, played in 72 games with Florida during his rookie season (2011-12) scoring two goals with six assists and 78 penalty minutes.
He was drafted by Florida in the first round (third overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
Santorelli, 27, has played in 145 games with Florida (2010-13) scoring 29 goals with 23 assists. For his career in the NHL, he has played in 177 games with Nashville (2008-10) and Florida registering 55 points (31 goals, 24 assists).
Santorelli, an AHL All-Star in 2009, totaled 74 goals and 97 assists for 171 points in 207 career AHL games with Milwaukee from 2007-10.
- Koekkoek looking to make the leap
- Madden named head coach of Monsters
- Goldobin looking to make the leap
- Nathan Walker aims to be first Australian in NHL
- AHL proud of player/coach development
- #AHLFanFridays: Apollo Wood
- Avalanche name Bednar head coach
- Mantha pushing for a spot on Detroit's roster