Rampage get Gudbranson, Santorelli
The Florida Panthers announced Wednesday that the club has loaned defenseman Erik Gudbranson and forward Mike Santorelli to the San Antonio Rampage (AHL).
Gudbranson, 21, played in 72 games with Florida during his rookie season (2011-12) scoring two goals with six assists and 78 penalty minutes.
He was drafted by Florida in the first round (third overall) in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
Santorelli, 27, has played in 145 games with Florida (2010-13) scoring 29 goals with 23 assists. For his career in the NHL, he has played in 177 games with Nashville (2008-10) and Florida registering 55 points (31 goals, 24 assists).
Santorelli, an AHL All-Star in 2009, totaled 74 goals and 97 assists for 171 points in 207 career AHL games with Milwaukee from 2007-10.
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- AHL announces suspension
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves
- Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks
- Bolts, Jackets complete 4-player AHL swap
- Senators, Ducks swap AHL players
- Corvo assigned to Wolves