Rechlicz joins Wild
The Minnesota Wild, parent club of the AHL's Iowa Wild, have signed forward Joel Rechlicz to a one-year, two-way contract.
Last season, the 27-year-old skated for the Hershey Bears, the Washington Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate. In 25 games he scored a goal and added an assist to go along with 87 penalty minutes.
Rechlicz, a Brookfield, Wis., native, has skated in 187 AHL games with Hershey, Portland, Bridgeport and Albany, registering three goals, three assists and 886 penalty minutes. He has also appeared in 26 NHL games with the New York Islanders and Washington, racking up 105 PIM.
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record