Rheault recalled by Panthers
The Florida Panthers announced today that the club has recalled right wing Jon Rheault from the San Antonio Rampage of the American Hockey League.
Rheault, 26, earns his first recall to Florida. He has played in 50 games for San Antonio this season and paces the team with 37 points (17 goals, 20 assists). The 5-foot-11, 200-pound forward has yet to appear in a National Hockey League regular-season game.
The Arlington, Texas, native was drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers in the fifth round (145th overall) in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. Rheault was signed as a free agent by Florida on July 1, 2012.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp