San Jose assigns Greiss to Worcester
The San Jose Sharks announced today that goaltender Thomas Greiss has been assigned to the Worcester Sharks, their top development affiliate in the American Hockey League, on a conditioning assignment.
Greiss has missed the last 11 games with an upper-body injury.
In four games this season, Greiss has posted a 1-3-0 record with a 2.78 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage.
Greiss has appeared in 141 AHL games in his career, going 74-60-6 with one shutout from 2006-09.
- Crunch double up Pirates, take 2-0 lead
- Griffins bounce back to even series
- Bass master of OT again
- Penguins head home up 2-0
- Bears take commanding lead on top-seeded Bruins
- Marlies take 2-0 series lead
- Panik attack gives Crunch OT win
- Arcobello's hat trick pulls Barons level