San Jose assigns Greiss to Worcester
The San Jose Sharks announced today that goaltender Thomas Greiss has been assigned to the Worcester Sharks, their top development affiliate in the American Hockey League, on a conditioning assignment.
Greiss has missed the last 11 games with an upper-body injury.
In four games this season, Greiss has posted a 1-3-0 record with a 2.78 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage.
Greiss has appeared in 141 AHL games in his career, going 74-60-6 with one shutout from 2006-09.
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record