San Jose assigns Greiss to Worcester
The San Jose Sharks announced today that goaltender Thomas Greiss has been assigned to the Worcester Sharks, their top development affiliate in the American Hockey League, on a conditioning assignment.
Greiss has missed the last 11 games with an upper-body injury.
In four games this season, Greiss has posted a 1-3-0 record with a 2.78 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage.
Greiss has appeared in 141 AHL games in his career, going 74-60-6 with one shutout from 2006-09.
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa
- Attitude Czech
- Drouin nets winner in pro debut
- Caps prospect Carrick has bright future