San Jose assigns Greiss to Worcester
The San Jose Sharks announced today that goaltender Thomas Greiss has been assigned to the Worcester Sharks, their top development affiliate in the American Hockey League, on a conditioning assignment.
Greiss has missed the last 11 games with an upper-body injury.
In four games this season, Greiss has posted a 1-3-0 record with a 2.78 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage.
Greiss has appeared in 141 AHL games in his career, going 74-60-6 with one shutout from 2006-09.
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension
- Williams spreads winning wisdom
- Portland signs Bissonnette to PTO
- Bibeau's solid start not a surprise