Schedule release set for Wednesday
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … Pending its approval by the Board of Governors, the American Hockey League’s 2010-11 regular-season schedule will be released on Wednesday, August 25, at 4:00 p.m. ET.
The schedule will be available for viewing and download on the official Web site of the American Hockey League, theahl.com.
In operation since 1936, the AHL continues to serve as the top development league for the players, coaches, managers, executives and broadcasters of all 30 National Hockey League teams. More than 85 percent of today’s NHL players are American Hockey League graduates, and for the eighth year in a row, more than 6 million fans attended AHL games across North America in 2009-10.
- Vasilevskiy gives Bolts glimpse of future
- Nelson gets his opportunity
- AHL Board OK's purchase of Texas Stars
- Curry, Gustafsson shut down IceHogs
- Buffalo acquires D'Amigo, Columbus gets Adam
- Darling took a long, difficult road to the NHL
- Cunningham providing energy for Boston
- Nelson promoted; Fleming to lead Barons